This Wednesday is the New Moon 11-11-15.
1) The #NewMoon brings and represents new beginnings, #rebirth, a time to reflect on what you want to achieve during this new moon cycle and a time to invoke transformative shifts.
2) #11:11 represents synchronization, heighten intuition, the presence of angels and spirit guides, a push to be AWARE of and PRESENT in one's thoughts, emotions, and a closer connection to the universe.
3) I did the #numerology of Wednesday's date 11-11-2015 and it breaks down to 2+2+8=12, 1+2=3
3 is a number of #trinity, #harmony, #union, #relationships, geometry, #wisdom and understanding.
4) In Zoroastrianism, the 3 ethical principals are: Humata: to think good, Hukhta: to speak good, Huveshta: to do good.
5) 11 is a Master Number representing higher #vibrations and the vast potential to push beyond limitations of the human experience into a heighten state of awareness, consciousness and ultimately, transformation!
Wednesday (and honestly each day) can bring phenomenal shifts & with the right awareness of self, (your mind, your spirit, your heart and intentions,) each one of us can experience enormous and vital progressions to a more balanced, healthy, happy and powerful state of being. This is parallel to the work of #socialjustice, #womensrights, #LGBTQrights #environmentaljustice #economicjustice and ultimately, #UNLEARNING negative imprints of #stereotypes, #judgments #biases, #hatred and #selfentitlement.
Understand that you are the universe and the powers of this #ancient, cosmic wisdom are already inside of you, you just have to be conscious of it and access it! Goal for this week and #Wednesday: connect with yourself to increase your mental, spiritual physical awareness & expand that awareness towards compassion to yourself and others!! #SpiritualBOOM #UniversalMicDrop #personalreflection #awareness